This is a sensational warming drink, perfect for when you come in from the cold.
NOTE: Infusion Time is 2 hours.
- ½ cup frozen blackcurrants
- 1 cup water
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3 cloves
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp agave
- A star anise
- A cinnamon stick
- Whizz the blackcurrants with the water in a blender. Strain and pour into a saucepan.
- Add the orange juice, zest, cloves, cinnamon, star anise and cinnamon stick and warm until the agave has dissolved.
- Turn the heat off and cover with a lid for a couple of hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Strain, return to the saucepan to warm through.