an easy and delicious no fuss dressing for a summer's day
Now that summer is upon us, it’s time to get with the salad programme. This dressing has enough substance to work with something robust such as spinach, ‘meaty’ such as mushrooms or earthy such as beetroot or carrots. Try substituting the white wine vinegar with lemon juice for a refreshing twist.
- 4 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried herbs de Provence
- a pinch of salt
- a twist of black pepper
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a jam jar, except the olive oil.
- Place the lid on and shake to combine. Then add the olive oil and shake again.
If you would like to go beyond salad dressings to learn how to make a whole range of different raw plant based foods from ice creams to biscotti and delicious mains to elegant fine dining, check out my Weekend Essentials courses or the Raw Chef Programme.