a delicious raw party punch for your New Year Celebrations
This delightful punch will put the passion into your party. With the perfect combination of fresh ingredients every sip will be an explosion of flavour. Although be warned, you may not be able to hold yourself back from the odd high leg kick or two…
Before the party, be sure to chill your sparkling water or Prosecco and prepare your ice cubes. You can also make the drinks garnishes in advance and keep these covered in the fridge.
This recipe makes 6 glasses.
- 4 limes, juiced
- The pulp of 6 passion fruit
- ½ inch fresh root ginger
- 750 ml of sparkling water or Prosecco
- Juice the limes and place the juice in the bottom of a glass pitcher jug.
- Finely grate the fresh ginger and add this to the lime juice.
- Add the passion fruit pulp and swoosh all of the ingredients with a fork until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and for a little bit of party theatre, top with sparkling water in front of your guests.