This dressing is unfathomably good over crisp vegetables or soft seaweed noodles and also over a simple salad of broccoli and kale. Add a handful of chopped cashews or almonds for some extra crunch.
There are a lot of ingredients in this dressing but this is as labour intensive as it is going to get. It’s easy and should take no more than five minutes to make.
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ tablespoon lime zest
- ½ red chilli
- 1 tablespoon red onion or shallot, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt
- a twist of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a jam jar, except the sesame oil and olive oil.
- Place the lid on and shake to combine. Then add the oils and shake again.
If you’d like a hands on experience of being your own raw food chef, why not check out my 4 day Feast One programme…Raw Chef Level One.