Vegan, dairy free
As yet, I have never visited Marrakech, but if I had I imagine that this dressing would be served lavishly over some very strong flavoured baby leaves, shredded carrots and dark olives.
NOTES: This dressing works really well as a marinade for mushrooms.
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 small fresh clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- A pinch of salt
- A twist of black pepper
- 6tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a jam jar, except the olive oil.
- Place the lid on and shake to combine. Then add the olive oil and shake again.